Restart of all Company activities and access to the outdoor areas
From Monday, May 4, 2020, Marmi Rossi SpA will restart all production and trading activities, and reopen the office and the warehouse.
Suppliers and Customers will have access to the company premises.
All production and trading activities as well as external visits will take place in accordance with the security protocols as defined by the decree of April 26, 2020, summarized briefly as follows.
Suppliers and customers are kindly asked to read all the standards carefully before planning a visit to our Company.
Applied measures to contain the epidemiological risks of Covid-19 on the premises
You are not allowed to enter the company, if:
- your body temperatures measures ≥ 37,5°C
- you have flu symptoms
- during the last 14 days, you’ve had contact with people who have been tested positive for COVID – 19 or if you come from a risk zone.
When entering the Company, it is mandatory:
- to wear a face mask;
- to wear disposable gloves;
- to keep a minimum distance of 2 m to other people;
- if the minimum distance of 2 m cannot be maintained, it is absolutely necessary to wear a filtering face mask and to keep the proximity as short as possible;
- to clean your hands with the disinfectant cleaning gel (even if you wear gloves), provided by the company and to wash your hands frequently with soap under running water, especially before and after touching common used surfaces or objects (i.e. door knobs, entrance table);
- avoid all physical contact such as shaking hands with other people;
- in case of coughing or sneezing, cover immediately mouth and/or nose with your elbow or with a paper tissue, that must be thrown in the trash bin right away;
- after using and/or touching objects in common areas, clean carefully all surfaces with the cleaning agents provided by the company (Alcohol/ Amuchina = chlorine-containing disinfectant).
It’s strictly forbidden to move freely around the company premises: the visitors have to go immediately to the location assigned by our staff members.
Suppliers are not allowed to use the company restrooms, only the toilet in the central warehouse Gate 1.
Beforehand, we’d like to thank our customers and suppliers for their cooperation: the careful observance of these rules enables us to protect everyone’s health and to limit risk.